I read the other consumer's review and the same exact thing happened to me I just got the charge today on a purchase made several weeks ago.I never agreed to any other charge other than the shipping and handling of 3.87.

I am trying to contact them now and there is no invoice that was sent with the merchandise.

Now I have to go through the same process of contacting the bank PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!And you should be ashamed of yourselves but i know that you are not this is what makes trusting the internet hard.

Had an Experience with Dazzlin Smiles?

Comments

I also was scamed by this company!I sent back one of two tubes as they said and canceled my membership over the phone and they still hit me with an 87.00 dollar charge.

It seems like they are fishing, they send out a small charge a few days ahead of the big charge, They know what thier doing!:(

That's right!Chalk me up to the foolery!

I never ever order a promise from the 'net. The ad I saw was from a Seattle woman who said 2 whitening products (Dazzlin Smile and this other one) were awesome for the 4.00 a pc. she paid for trials.

I got the same charge as above with no number to contact that works.SCAM-SCAM-SCAM...